User Acquisition Manager (Saas & Web-Apps Industry)
We are a highly successful SaaS that specializes in business SMS and are seeking an experienced User Acquisition Manager to help us bring 12,000 new paid users to our platform within the next 18 months. You will directly support the company’s growth from €10M ARR to €20M ARR (annual run rate). You will be working with Google Ads, Facebook for business, and similar UA platforms. An amazing playground for the right candidate to grow in.
Currently, TextMagic provides a popular SMS text messaging service used by businesses worldwide (USA, UK, Canada, and Australia). The tool makes it easy to send notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations, and SMS marketing campaigns.
We already have tens of thousands of users, and there is a huge opportunity to expand our SaaS product portfolio to serve this cohort — and further grow our customer base.
That’s where you come in. This is an opportunity for an experienced User Acquisition Manager to support our marketing and sales efforts and to help us achieve projected growth. As a UA Manager you will use your marketing skills and other strategies to bring new users to sign up and/or buy our services.
This is a senior role within our organization that requires interaction with remote and local stakeholders and team members. You will work closely with in house and remote marketing executives to define and execute effective strategies across different marketing channels PPC, search engines, SMS, email and more.
Key to the user acquisition manager position is the ability to find and test new marketing channels as part of our growth strategy.
- Manage and optimize our acquisition marketing budget on various channels to achieve business goals.
- Find and test new marketing channels as part of our growth strategy.
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across different channels.
- Optimize campaigns performance based on ROAS, LTV, Yield, and other relevant metrics.
- Monitor, measure, and report on key performance metrics on an ongoing basis
- Data analysis to measure the performance of campaigns and their ability to bring in new users.
- Stay on top of creative trends to provide UA creative concept suggestions and graphical ad ideas.
- Stay on top of growth marketing technology and best practice on paid social channels to advance our buying strategies.
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives.
- Discuss with the marketing and development team about the results and planned actions.
- 2+ years of experience with performance driven UA.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, marketing, or business development.
- Extensive knowledge and insight into Facebook account management - Must and other social channels.
- SaaS experience – nice to have.
- Data-driven and Growth mindset - excellent analytical skills to analyze complex data sets to drive actionable insights and initiatives.
- Ownership - Ability to plan and manage acquisition budgets to maximize business outcome.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to dynamic business goals.
- High attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A passion for performance-driven growth marketing.