Software Product Manager (SaaS)
TextMagic is hiring a Software Product Manager to help design, develop and launch new Web Apps & SaaS products as we scale from €10M ARR to €20M ARR (annual run rate). Currently, TextMagic provides a popular SMS text messaging service used by businesses worldwide (USA, UK, Canada & Australia). The tool makes it easy to send notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations and SMS marketing campaigns.
We already have tens of thousands of users. So there is a huge opportunity to expand our SaaS product portfolio to serve this cohort – and further grow our customer base. That’s where you come in. This is an opportunity for an experienced Software Product Manager to build new Web Apps & SaaS products from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing
- You will take charge of developing and launching new SaaS products for TextMagic.
- You will need to deeply understand our customer base and the SMB market we serve, so we build the right product for the right people (at the right time). We need to solve meaningful problems, so we improve people’s lives and make products our customers love.
- You will envision product strategies and manage the entire product prototyping and design process. You will be the product’s CEO and it’s chief evangelist.
- You will own every stage of the journey, from product idea, to creating and implementing the roadmap, to defining and measuring success. We’re not here to tell you what to do.
- So we’re looking for a leader, not a follower. That said, we’re a team where everyone is responsible for growth, so you will be supported every step of the way.
- You will also be instrumental in setting the long-term vision for TextMagic’s product portfolio, working with other product managers to bring that vision to life.
What it’s like working here
Let’s be honest. Stressful, petty and dysfunctional workplaces suck. So we’ve worked really hard to build and nurture a fantastic work environment for you to join. We want you to enjoy your work, and to look forward to Monday mornings.
- We believe work-life balance matters. So while we work hard, we don’t work long hours. At the end of the day, close your laptop and go and enjoy the other aspects of your life.
- We’re a low stress team, because life is too short for silly corporate BS. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have high standards and big goals. We do.
- We’re not looking for people that always agree. We want people to speak their minds and challenge each other, but always respectfully.
- And we want you to grow and be the best you can be, so we will support and fund your professional development.
Your experience and knowledge
- You’ve 3-5 years experience as a software product manager, or similar role, in a B2B tech company.
- You have experience building and launching new software, web or SaaS products and features.
- You have good working knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies.
- You know how to develop new customer-centric features that improve retention and the lifetime value of a user.
- You have excellent project and people management skills.
- You’re data and tech savvy – able to collect, manage and make sense of data.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Estonian or Russian.
Your mindset and character
- You’re a problem solver that isn’t fazed by a challenge, change, or complexity.
- You have a “ship it and iterate” mindset, not a “build it and they will come” one.
- You ask questions and find evidence rather than make assumptions.
- You understand the value in connecting deeply with the customer.
- You focus on creating user experiences that turn customers into promoters.
- You take ownership of problems, KPIs and results.
- And you get on well with people and can lead them to greater success.
What you’ll get working with us
- A highly competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
- Freedom and autonomy to make decisions and lead the direction of the product.
- A skilled, passionate and motivated team supporting you every step of the way.
- An opportunity to grow and raise your career to new heights.
- A cozy office on the 15th floor of Audi House, Mõisa 4, Tallinn (your desk has an amazing sea view).
- Your monthly gym membership paid for (we care about your health and well-being).
- Your own laptop and any equipment you need to perform your job well.
- Relocation package for candidates from Ukraine, Belarus or Russia.
- STOCK OPTIONS!
Check out this slide deck which will tell you more about this opportunity!
Note: This is what we’re looking for, but we’re flexible for the right applicant. We’re looking for the best person, not the best CV. So if you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.